I have compiled a list of several sites that have personally been very helpful information regarding Autism.
These websites are very supportive and show studies with results for the bewildered parent! Autism awareness is important to develop perspective when searching for bio-medical therapies. It is my prayer these sites will help to assist you in discerning the many treatments available for Autism. Check out the list of nine (9) below.
1. Autism Today - Clinician list
2. List of DAN Doctors - MDTA
3. Home / Autism Speaks
4. American Speech-Language & Hearing
5. C.A.R.D. (Ctr for Autism and Related Disorders)
6. Sensory Processing Disorder
7. Brain Balance Achievement Centers
8. Clinicians ~ Integrated Listening
9. Choosing a Bio-Medical Therapy/Blog
( Please NOTE: The comments section of this blog is vital)
Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are intricate and no two children are alike, so with that in mind remember YOU are your child's truest and finest advocate and on that you can most certainly rely!